Front-End Software Engineer / Ember.jsOdessa / REMOTE
Virtana is the leading hybrid cloud optimization platform for digital transformation. Its technology and services give innovative organizations the clarity they need to take control of their infrastructure, transform their cloud operations, and deliver a superior brand experience. Virtana’s software modernizes IT, supporting its agility while guaranteeing performance, minimizing risk, and reducing cost. It guides users on a journey to see their infrastructure from a single pane of glass, act on issues that arise, and transform processes for future automation.
Join the team that's delivering the industry's leading big data visualization platform powered by a unique machine learning technology which automates the analysis of cost, capacity and performance data generated by the rapidly expanding public cloud market.
The ideal candidate has experience developing intuitive and modern user interface for a SaaS product using EmberJS technology on a platform that continuously delivers multiple deploys per week. Additionally, the candidate is compatible with our culture of integrity, teamwork, determination, innovation, and fun.
- Build out the company's single page application within the Ember framework
- Collaborate with product management to create new features or improve existing functionality in the user interface
- Collaborate with backend engineering team to optimize use of REST API and backend support for a high performing and scalable user interface
- Write clean code with reusability, testing, and performance in mind. Maintain consistencies with UI throughout the application
- Collaborate with support team to identify and address bugs and help deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and directly hear feedback from end users
- Maintain design and progress information in Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Significant experience with Ember, Angular or React
- Experience with continuous delivery using Atlassian Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services
- Experience with JSON and REST API
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Self-motivated, quick learner, detail oriented and well organized
- Independent problem solver with superior technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in small teams
- Comfortable in fast-paced, start-up environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Bachelor in Computer Science with at least 2-5 years of experience